Accounting Team Support / Admin
Permanent Full Time
About Campbell Tyson
Campbell Tyson celebrated 99 years in business this year and is the oldest accounting practice in the Franklin District. This longevity has been achieved through our Forward Thinking approach and doing things the ‘Campbell Tyson way’. We love business—not just growing businesses, but also successful business people.
We have offices in three locations, Papakura, Pukekohe and Te Kauwhata. Over the years our firm’s worked with thousands of provincial businesses, families, and individuals, to help them solve immediate problems and achieve long-term goals.
In today’s ever-changing landscape, we believe in being adaptable and equipping our team with the knowledge and tools to ensure our clients always receive the best service and outcomes.
About the Role
This is a fast-paced role providing professional and timely administration services to the accounting team. The ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the business is critical. Responsibilities include:
- Provide daily administration and coordination support, including to do lists, emails, in trays.
- Assisting accounting team with their workflow.
- Management of client records.
- Completing matters relating to finalisation of financial statements.
- Communication with clients via telephone and email.
- Administration matters relating to workflow management.
- Database management.
- Providing backup for the administration team in their roles when necessary.
- Photocopying, filing and general administration as requested.
- Reception cover when required.
- You will share our values and be driven to make a positive impact.
- Team-player who enjoys building valuable relationships with fellow team members and customers.
- Clear and articulate verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills—confident managing your own workflow and able to prioritise tasks.
- Proactive problem solver.
- A professional, can do attitude.
- Strong administration experience.
- Competency in data processing.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Prior administration experience is beneficial.
At Campbell Tyson we believe that you get what you give. The contribution we make to each other—and to the businesses and families of our community—ensures we are a proud, successful business.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Two days additional annual leave—Christmas Eve and Easter Tuesday.
- Great opportunity to join a focused and enthusiastic team.
- Actively involved in supporting our local community.
To be considered for this role you must have the legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
To apply please forward your cover letter and cv to email@example.com.