Entry-Level Administration Assistant (Office Junior)
Permanent Full Time
About Campbell Tyson
Campbell Tyson celebrated 99 years in business this year and is the oldest accounting practice in the Franklin District. This longevity has been achieved through our Forward Thinking approach and doing things the ‘Campbell Tyson way’. We love business – Not just growing businesses, but also successful business people.
We have offices in three locations, Papakura, Pukekohe and Te Kauwhata. Over the years our firm’s worked with thousands of provincial businesses, families, and individuals, to help them solve immediate problems and achieve long-term goals.
In today’s ever-changing landscape, we believe in being adaptable and equipping our team with the knowledge and tools to ensure our clients always receive the best service and outcomes.
About the Role
We are looking for an entry-level administration assistant who is organised, professional and proactive. This role is responsible for general office tasks, assisting on reception and providing admin support to the team.
Tasks may include:
• Photocopying, scanning, filing and other administrative tasks as requested.
• General office duties including tidying communal spaces, cleaning the coffee machine, organising catering and out of office errands.
• Ordering office supplies.
• Reception cover when required.
• Providing backup for the administration team in their roles when necessary.
• You will share our values and be driven to make a positive impact.
• Team-player who enjoys supporting fellow co-workers.
• Professionally presented with good verbal and written communication skills.
• Proactive problem solver.
• A positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
• Clean full or restricted driver’s license.
This role may suit a recent school leaver. This is a fantastic opportunity to get training and support as you begin your working career.
At Campbell Tyson we believe that you get what you give. The contribution we make to each other - and to the businesses and families of our community - ensures we are a proud, successful business.
• Training and development opportunities.
• Two days additional annual leave - Christmas Eve and Easter Tuesday.
• Great opportunity to join a focused and enthusiastic team.
• Actively involved in supporting our local community.
To be considered for this role you must have the legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
If this sounds like you, please apply by forwarding your cover letter and cv to email@example.com.