IT and Biscuits has Xero covered
Our IT and Biscuits Sessions are a regular event and Xero has been a feature covering topics for the new user right through to advanced, including:
- Tips and tricks for speedy processing
- Common issues/errors and how to fix them
- Use of add-ons
For those thinking about retiring, this popular seminar asked:
- Do you have a plan for living on a fixed income?
- Considered retirement village living?
The free seminar heard the experts speak about the implications of retirement... and answered some of those burning questions.
Motor Trade Industry Seminar
So you've rolled a few dollies in your time?
If you're a tradesman or business owner or manager in the Motor Trades Industry, then this free Campbell Tyson better business seminar was one for you.
The seminar covers some of the common commercial issues and opportunities that we see in the industry today.
Spanner Planner - providing a demonstration of software designed specifically for your industry.
INTENT Group - describing LEAN strategies and practices for operational efficiency and performance improvement.
Date: 18th November, 2014
Where: Campbell Tyson Chartered Accountants, Level 2, 1 Wesley Street, Pukekohe
The Business of Growth
97% of all businesses are Small to Medium Enterprises (SME)
This seminar was for people who own or manage a SME to hear the success stories of SMEs achieving growth.
Participants learnt how to deliver value to their business by:
- Improving and adding to existing products and services
- Entering into new markets and distribution channels
- Investing in IT
- Equipment or intellectual property
- Effectively using social media
Held: Wednesday 20th August 2014 at Campbell Tyson Ltd, Level 2, 1 Wesley Street, Pukekohe
The seminar was presented by VantagePoint in association with Campbell Tyson, MYOB and Westpac
How Will Pukekohe's Growth Impact You?
Campbell Tyson, BNZ Partners and Beca invited people to join them for drinks and nibbles.
- Details of the Proposed Auckland Unitary Plan (PAUP)
- What the PAUP means to you as a property and/or business owner
- The impact of ‘Special Housing Areas’ and the Franklin Local Board’s Pukekohe Area Plan on the future growth of Pukekohe
- Consideration of the range of supporting infrastructure and services required to achieve this growth.