Electronic signing with FuseSign
We are excited to announce Campbell Tyson have started using the electronic signing software called Fusesign.
One of our highest priorities is getting documentation out to our clients as quickly and securely as possible. Going forward we see Digital Signing via FuseSign as a quick and simple way to deliver and have you approve and sign documents.
Confidentiality is extremely important therefore we have ensured that multi factor authentication is in place and your mobile number will be used as your authenticator when signing your documentation.
How it works
You will not need a login / profile to sign.
Once we have prepared your document bundle within the new platform there are a few simple steps to review and sign.
- Firstly you’ll receive a document bundle link via an Email. This will come from a FuseSign email address on behalf our Campbell Tyson.
- In the body of the email there will be a link to open your secure document bundle.
- You will then be presented with an online view of your documents to review and digitally sign.
- Click the Sign Document Button and to validate you are signing the documents you will receive a personal SMS verification code to your mobile number for you to enter.
- Now that your documents have been authorised and signed you will receive an automated email as soon as all parties have finalised their signing actions in the bundle.
Watch this short video to be guided through the steps above.
Please note we are still very happy to sit down with you to sign your documentation or post your documentation if that is what you would prefer.
Have a question?
If you have any concerns around an email you have received or are unsure how to proceed with signing your document bundle, please contact your Campbell Tyson advisor or call our 24/7 help desk on 0800 883 718.